Tuesday 22 June 2010

Midsummer special!!

Yesterday was midsummers day, and it felt like it. The weather was just as it should have been, the birds were singing, and there was just enough of a breeze as to keep me from passing out.
I've been in the company of one certain knave for eight months now, and he certainly isn't making it easy for me... For the record, we are 'casually seeing each other'. This means that I'm in limbo. I have too much of him now to let go, but not enough to cling to.
He came with me and dad to the west country yesterday- and enjoyed himself, so far as I can tell... but who knows? This remarkable knight, with his many dimensions... I rather wish at times he wasn't so complex... see now, I regret saying that, for it is one thing of many that I love about him

*sigh*

Basically, what I'm trying to say is: Today is June 22nd, and I'm confused!!

No comments:

Post a Comment