Friday 2 April 2010

Make me one with everything... and other punch lines...

Dear One,

How can there be any reasonable explanation for this? Every second that you're not here seems like a minute, and every minute is like an hour. It's not fun. Not fun at all...

It's made worse because I see you too often. We are now barely separable. I'm probably seeing you now when you're not there, and it worries me... too bad when you finally go for good. I would beg you not to go where I can't follow, but it would be useless. You are a free spirit if ever there was one, and companionship does not suit you as well as you or I would believe. Maybe one day- when you are not so wild, so restless.

Is it selfish to wish that it will be soon? Is it selfish to have a hope?
Forgive me,

Yours eternally, EM

No comments:

Post a Comment