Friday 22 October 2010

A Lunar Year...

Wax and wane, wax and wane, wax and wane.

Time hasn't stopped. A great white pimple hanging in the night sky, reminds me of how much time I have wasted. Once upon a time, I thought he would notice this event. But he doesn't know magick any more. He doesn't feel it any more.

Just because he doesn't mean to hurt me, the pain isn't any less real. I stare into the flame of a candle I just lit. Pyrokinesis is a skill I wish I could master. At least pyrodivination seems to work for me. I know my path.

Last night I learnt a valuable lesson... he doesn't want to grow to love me. He wouldn't give us another try because he doesn't want to. For this reason... I'm putting an end to it all. No more soppy letters. No more giving myself to him. No more caving in to my own desires.

From now on... I AM alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment