Thursday 25 November 2010

I Never Continue...

I forgot. Again. A little too easily, too. I keep forgetting things, or rather, I keep trying to block things out. I'm glad my brain has devised this 'safety net' so I don't have to cope with remembering how shit life generally is. I made a surprise discovery today, and I am now locked in a state of horror whilst coming to terms with my findings. It transpires that I am a really crap friend. How could I step aside, and let the man I love be torn apart by these vultures?!

He has now fallen silent. I suppose he feels I have let him dowm? I suppose he feels lost? Perhaps he is past feeling? I cannot begin to imagine what he must be going through...how could anyone? I always worry when he is out of contact. I worry when he is in this kind of mood...

I suppose I just ought to wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment