Sunday 6 March 2011

One wrong turn...

... is enough to counter out all acts of virtue and kindness, i learned today.

So i'm in one of thoses places where i want to move on but im still in love with you. I try to think of bad things. Things that would make me hate you. I cant. I resort to that old language we sometimes use. Then a phrase pops in to my head. There was a wandering fool who used it once. Richard Herring. He wasnt that much of a fool I guess, at least he knew the bible is fake! I write it down. Its like when you wear brown and black at the same time. In some light you can just about make it work, but then step into the next room and wham! directly under a halogen it looks really bad.
When the eyes of a maiden with more virtue than I happen to spot this total load of crap ive produced, I can understand why she'd be less than impressed. Your sister is awesome. My sister would never tell me if someone was being a bitch about me.
Anyway. I just think this has been taken totally out of context. I think im entitled to bitch about you. You can be a horrible person at times. Not to me obviously. I wish you would be. Then I could move on without feeling guilt. I cant do that now. Not when I have to tell people that im in love with one who wont be with me. Not when I defend you 24/7 against those who'd knock you clean out. Not when I write letters I cant post, type emails I cant send. Not when I write blogs that no one ever reads.

It sucks so much to love you, but you dont even know it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment