Wednesday 24 March 2010

A double whammy? Why the hell not?!

I'm sitting staring at the inside of my eyelids...

I hear news from the knave...and what's left of my heart shatters like a mirror, and distorts my view of the world. Of life. Of love.
I start to doubt that he was ever what I though him to be. I mustn't do that, I tell myself- he is EXACTLY what I thought him to be. A man of honour. I'm sure I would have fallen in love with him sooner than I should have. I'm already halfway there. Caught in limbo. He is my own beautiful mirage. Always there, as clear as day, and I cant touch him...

I feel sick, and I'm shaking as if the marrow in my bones were on fire. I pray for the strength to say what I need to, but it escapes me. He doesn't know, nor can he ever. He has her now, the one he loves.

I shall go into the west, and diminish...

No comments:

Post a Comment