Saturday 27 March 2010

The sun has made a thousand nights for you to hold...

My life could be a BBC drama. The stage is set, the characters cast, and the storyline unfolds so predictably that most of you would tune out.

I'm bored of her games now. Princess or not, she has no right to treat a noble man with such disrespect. He begins to understand, I think, that she plays him. I wish he would lay his cards down and walk away. He gives her an ultimatum, and she calls his bluff. He folds. Part of him will always go back to her...

He was only gone a day or so, but he returned to me in no better shape for having been reunited with his long lost love. I know not what happened, only that he is learning for himself what he wants, and what he needs. She may be royalty, but he is far more precious. I will do my best, with these elfin hands, to see that he is made well again. The sun has made a thousand 'knights' for you to hold?

No comments:

Post a Comment