Tuesday 6 July 2010

As It Occurs To Me- or A.I.O.T.M (A.I.O.T.M)...

... I seem only to be capable of writing blogs at stupid o'clock at night. I ought to be sleeping, soundly, in my own bed for once. After 2 nights on a hard wooden floor, it seems like luxury. That a knave should allow a maid to sleep on the floor!! "Pah!!"
I don't really mind so much. He is a grump in the morning as it is, so I'd rather lessen his burden and have him rest comfortably. If nothing else, sleeping on the floor teaches me to be humble...

Our venture to London yesterday was not a total disaster, but definitely a near miss. I returned without a pierced nose, and little money to my name. Now I must somehow get through the next three days with only £4... I give up??
I spent far too much, and have too little to show for it. At least £40 went on that most essential commodity. Alcohol. Yum. Then, obviously, there was lunch to pay for. Not that I can really call it lunch. It was a snack, really.

*Pause For Effect*

I'll carry this on in the morning... way too tired!! Night, All xx

No comments:

Post a Comment