Tuesday 13 July 2010

Oops!!

I never did finish my post in the morning, did I? I think my life will end up being just a huge compilation of things that I start, then tire of and never complete. Yes. From here I can see a half empty cup of water, a half eaten swiss roll, and a number of canvases I've started working on this year, that will never see the walls of a gallery or even the outside of this room. The thing that sticks out the most? I could draw a line down the centre of this space, clearly dividing the side I've tidied, and the side I haven't. My own quarters, my own patch of colour in this other dreary grey world- half finished for eternity. That is a scary thought, indeed!

You may notice that I'm writing in many short sentences. Kinda 'spiky' sounding. I like it! It's a bit new for me... I think it's because I'm in a spiky sort of mood these days. More on edge and alert these days. Talking of which- Nigh all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment