Wednesday 28 July 2010

Of Marionettes...

...

I am not your doll, Sir. Not a mere plaything you can throw into a box whenever you please... and I certainly won't be left here on the shelf collecting dust. I think you should gather your memories of me, and make a mental scrapbook. I won't hang around to be treated as some flight of fancy!

I wish I could find your power button, and switch you off for a moments peace- I should be so lucky. One day you fancy an underwear party....

That's the last time I oblige. You lead me on, pulling my strings with such skill, I could call you a master of puppets. And what of your weaknesses...you must have a fair few. I wish I could find what they were... and play with your mind, as you do mine.

Sleep well Puppetmaster, and remember me, when I pack up my things and leave...

No comments:

Post a Comment