Tuesday 3 August 2010

Fate, up against your will...

In scarlet nights I saw you.
So cruelly you kissed me.
Your lips a magick world.

Why on earth must he be so present all the time? I just don't understand. I never needed anything before him, not like this. A taste of something so rich, and beautiful. Like the finest chocolate in all the world- and I can only nibble at it. But I am a chocoholic, we all know that. A nibble won't ever satisfy me, and neither will this half formed idea of niceties. Some things are more sacred to me than they are to others... I do not give my heart lightly, and a true knight of the realm would surely see, and face whatever peril that lay before them...

I know it must be killing time. Perhaps he is not a true knight of the realm. Perhaps he is a milk chocolate peanut in a box of Belgian truffles... perhaps that is the worst comparison I've ever made...

No comments:

Post a Comment