Thursday 5 August 2010

Content....

...

I've not been so satisfied in a year, at least. A new bond forged with the father... and men staying, for the most part, out of my way. The knave, as per usual seems distant enough to ignore for most of the the day, but close enough to correspond with come sunset.

He flickers in my periphery, like a sprite, unkeen to spend too much time in the light. The light, of course, would do him good. It is because he shuns it, he has ended up this way. He had too much hate in him for his years. A mail soiled in the blood of many... losing those dear to him. A kick in the teeth. Men in war all live to see such times, but this knight, not ready to embrace combat must march alone, without those he loved most.

I wish he would love me most... I wish he would let go of all that hate. Just for a moment. One still, perfect moment. I wish he would let his guard down.

No comments:

Post a Comment